<VV> Maybe the starter

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Aug 8 16:57:50 EDT 2020

I feel instinctively that the problem is caused by increased electrical
resistance. So the starter needs more current than the battery can
provide - which is why it feels just like a flat battery.
And in my experience, replacing the starter fixes the problem, so that
kind of narrows it down. It feels as though the windings are breaking
down - but does that happen?