<VV> Maybe the starter.

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sat Aug 8 22:50:55 EDT 2020

Yep,
 My sister had a "58 chevy bel air with a 348, that sometimes when hot you had to take a piece of rebar and a hammer to the starter to get it to go.
_Corvair Content: A friend of hers had a brand new '63 spyder coupe That we used to  (now called )street race, AKA stop light drags.- Against A/H 3000's Corvettes , Etc.
 It would usually win......

                                                                                     Ed Lindsay
                                                                                     West Florida Corvair Club