<VV> Oil filter problems

jim jeandelucca at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 21:04:26 EDT 2020

I changed oil and filter in 1964 turbo engine, and drove approximately 20 miles. There were no leaks or problems at this time, about one month ago. I garaged the car, and went to use it yesterday. After backing car out of garage, I noticed a stream of oil dripping. Open engine lid, and oil is streaming from between filter and mount. Everything was tight. Shut off car. Changed filter again and cleaned up. No leaks/problems on 15 mile drive. Both filters are Clark's generation 2. I have read of filter problems, but have never had one. Inspecting removed filter, rubber gaskets good, not twisted or out of groove. Bolt gasket was new and good. This has me concerned as the car had not been started or driven the past month. Comments/thoughts?Thanks, Jim