<VV> Synthetic oils

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 08:22:31 EDT 2020

 I remember well as a kid using Molbil 1 right after it came out. A nice dry 110 engine I was using suddenly was leaking everywhere. It was some time before they worked out those problems. Synthetics are still harder to seal in then dino oils even now. I think it's a nature of the beast. But worth the effort.Paul Fox

    On Saturday, August 8, 2020, 10:47:53 AM EDT, Hugo Miller via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 Very interesting - thanks!