<VV> Direction of Thermostat Bellows

Michael Mauro mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 10:39:27 EDT 2020

Thank you, James, just what I needed! The shop manual does not give that degree of detail.
Mike Mauro
On Monday, August 10, 2020 James Davis <hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com> wrote:
The 65 car assembly manual (page 1965-61) stated the left hand lower shroud swivel goes to the outside of the car or the left of the air door bracket.  The statement for the right lower shoud swivel states, it should be the same or toward the inside or to the engine's crankshaft. Jim Davis