<VV> VV: Direction of Thermostat Bellows

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelman at greatnortherncorp.com
Mon Aug 10 10:19:00 EDT 2020

Mike,
What I've always done is install the good bellows and rod.  It should be obvious which side of the door support the swivel end should be inserted.
I seem to recall on both sides they should enter from the left side; but could be mistaken.
Andy K.
WI

Both my thermostat bellows have failed. I know the direction the connection swivel is placed makes a difference in amount of strain placed on the bellows. And, methinks the correct swivel direction is different for the driver's and passenger side bellows... what is the "official word" on aiming the swivels?
Thanks in advance...
Mike Mauro
67 110, PG Coupe