<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 187, Issue 20

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Mon Aug 10 16:10:32 EDT 2020

> Yes, but it wasn?t the unlocked seat back which pushed you forward - it was your own unchecked forward momentum.  The seat back came forward for the same reason, but it wasn?t pushing you - it was following you.

I would think the only reason to contemplate putting in front seat locks
would be to prevent passengers in the rear seat from crashing into the
driver/front passengers during a sudden stop. Apart from this, I don't
see much purpose in it.  As others have said, a better approach would be
to be mindful that you're driving a 50-year old vehicle and adjust your
driving style accordingly.

My $0.02.

Steven J. Serenska
Bristol, RI