<VV> Five Speed Transaxles

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 03:54:12 EDT 2020

You'd have to take care ot to end up with 6 speeds in reverse and one
forward.
You coud do that with the little British Austin Seven of the 20's and
30's. You had to take the back axle out to change the clutch - I knew a
guy wo re-fitted one upside down & when he went to road test it, he shot
off backwards,much to his surprise.
In fact another friend of mine managed to fit the differential in his
truck upside down,with the same result. I would not have thought that
were possible, but he managed it.