<VV> If you live reasonably near Martinsville, IN...

Paul Siano paulsiano at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 11:35:48 EDT 2020

and you have a rear window for a LM Corvair and are willing to loan it to Shields Motorsports to use as a pattern for a plastic rear window, please let me know.

Shipping one from FL and back is a bit of a hassle and I presume costly.
I am told that it will not effect your glass in any way.
I know I'm asking a big favor but know I will be forever grateful.

Paul Siano         Lecanto, FL      (352) 249-7519