<VV> Lexan Rear Window

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 08:35:56 EDT 2020

 I could check on Corvair racers on Facebook. Might generate some interest. Fastvairs is a good spot to sell this idea as well.Paul Fox
    On Friday, August 14, 2020, 01:25:33 PM EDT, Paul Siano via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 Shield Motorsports in Martinsville, IN will make a 3/16ths Lexan rear window with a scratch resistant coating for a LM coupe for $458.06. Paul Beck wants on also. Is there any body else interested? If so please let me know. (We are hoping for a bit of a discount for a larger order.)
Paul Siano       (352) 249-7519