<VV> 61 Monza Turn Signal Issues

larry at forman.net larry at forman.net
Sat Aug 22 14:03:28 EDT 2020

Try totally separate grounds to the bulbs and make sure there is no
corrosion preventing a good electrical path to both sides of the bulbs.
  Also, using a voltmeter and a sharp pin, connect the ground of the
voltmeter to a very good body ground and use the pin to pierce the
insulation as close to the bulb as possible on the hot 12 volt
connection and see if you are getting 12 volts to the bulb.   If so,
then it has to be the grounding side.   For bulb issues, they are very
often grounding problems causing the issues.

  Larry