<VV> Dan Heckel cars for sale

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 22 16:42:53 EDT 2020

I am trying to help out Monique MacKenney dispose of Dan Heckel's cars since he passed and his estate is mostly settled. He had a couple of nice 4 speed 1966 Corsa Convertibles. One is a red 140 and the other a white 180, which I think is pretty rare. He also had a 1936 Chevy 2 door sedan with a ton of extra parts that he was restoring. I know they are in great shaped mechanically and have good carbs and a turbo since I rebuilt them. They are located at his home in Mountville, PA. You can contact me for more info or go direct to Mo, if you like.
Grant