<VV> YH Bowl Seal - Picture

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 18:29:15 EDT 2020

Grant,  ATTACH the FILE  do not "insert" a picture"  This is covered in the List Rules that were just sent to you yesterday.

I tried sending a picture of the new YH carburetor pump lever opening seals I have located, but can't make it work, so just send me a note if you want to see one and I will send a picture directly to you. They complete what GM started with keeping unwanted stuff out of your Turbo carburetor bowl. $5 including postage. I have many since the minimum quantity was more than I will ever use. They are also now included in my rebuild kits.
Grant