<VV> Lighting question

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Aug 30 00:07:38 EDT 2020

The three pin connector on the right side headlamp assembly. Sounds like
the high beam connection is faulty, since the low beam works OK on that
side.

You may have jostled it and slightly unplugged the connector to the
front harness. I'm not speaking of the connectors on the sealed beams
themselves. Check the connector from the right assembly to the front
harness.

Frank DuVal