<VV> Getting on with Corvair projects

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun Jul 19 02:40:41 EDT 2020

If I may bore you with a few brief statistics; 1) Hong Kong flu swept
through the UK in 1967. It came back again in 1968, each year killing a
similar of people as the current virus, and we survived that withut
wreckng the economy. In fact we took no notice of it & just got on with
out lives. 2) Nine out of ten deaths associated with this virus occur in
the over-75's; one in five deaths occurs in a care home; one quarter of
deaths occur in diabetics. If you are not in any of these categories,
the risk of dying from this bug is statistically minuscule. 3) Three
quarters of people who have had the diseae never even knew they had it.
4) The number of under-15's in the UK who have died from it is 4. Yes,
four.
Statistically it seems very similar to the Hong Kong flu in terms of
outcome. And I am treating it the same way as I did the HK flu, by
ignoring it or at least keeping it in perspective.
My only real concessions has been to use contactless payment cards
rather than cash (which has to be one of the easiest ways for the virus
to find its way from one victim to the next) and not to let people cough
or spit over me.
The mistake most people make is to watch all those weeping relatives on
tv and convince themselves we're in the grip of something like the Black
Death. The reason I describe this as a 'mistake' is that I have details
of a number of documents fromthe UK government which show that this is
nothing less than mind control.
Here are a couple of excerpts - the first is from a document entitled
"Persuasion" prepred by Spi-B for discussion at SAGE #8 on 23r March, if
youre interested in mmeaningless acronyms;
" Perceived threat;  a substantial number of people still do not feel
sufficiently personally threatened - it could be that they are reassured
by the low death rate [.....] the perceived level of personal threat
needs to be increased among those who are complacent, using hard-hitting
emotional messaging.....".
Appendis B, titled APEASE (another meaningless acronym) expands on this
by saying "2 Use media to increase sense of personal threat".
Finally, a doument entitled 'Mindspace' reads thus; "That means that
citizens ma not fully realize that their behaviour is being changed, or,
at least, how it is being changed."
In my view this exercise in government thought control represents a far
greater danger than any glorified flu-bug. The UK government's ENTIRE
agenda at the outset, not unreasonably, was to "Protect the NHS". We
have known for many months that the NHS is not under any undue pressure,
yet the hysteria continues. The whole thing seems to have morphed into
an attempt to wreck the economy for politial purposes. We need to stop
believing what we see on the TV news and wake up to what is going on.