<VV> Really not the right forum

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jul 19 22:59:23 EDT 2020

OK, let's start with who on this Virtual Vair list is not overweight,
doesn't have high blood pressure, does not have a heart condition, never
had cancer, is not diabetic (or pre-diabetic) and is not over 50.

What do we have left, less than 10% of VVers?

You are preaching to the wrong choir as they say. Go talk to the
population in general, where the healthy people are. Until then, use
statistics based on who WE are!

My boss, over 20 years younger than me died from it. Was on a ventilator
for over a month. Is this one of those deaths due to some other
condition, so it should not be counted? Get REAL! Last time I
checked,the virus was not poison, so it cannot kill directly, it has to
kill by agrvating symptoms, such as breathing difficulties. Have an
existing heart condition? There yo go, it just got a whole lot worse,
even though days before you were feeling fine and living your life to
the fullest.  If you are one of those people I listed at the top of this
email, and get Covid, and you die, that does not count, since you were
in poor health to start? I guess according to you older people should
just give up.

I have way too many Corvair projects to give up and die right now! SO I
SHALL be cautious in my daily activities, and ASK YOU to do the same.
Quit being a selfish bastard. Wear a mask when around others.

I do think it is funny you list numbers, but they are just statistics,
like those numbers/statistics you poo poo. You have an agenda also. It's
like listening to Fox news.

Now back to some Corvair news.... please!

Frank DuVal