<VV> Really not the right forum

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Mon Jul 20 04:11:51 EDT 2020

You're absolutely right I have an agenda - to hack my way through the
thickets of manipulation mendacity and get at the truth. I believe the
numbers I cited for the 1967 HK flu are accurate enough - I dont see a
reason to falsify them (80,000 deaths in the UK). I do NOT, however,
believe the numbers given for the present outbreak, because it seems to
me that there is something else going on, although this isn't the right
place to speculate on what these might be. I am, however, utterly
convinced that we are being lied to - and I have the evidence to prove
it. The government must be very pleased with how things are going - they
tell Britons to go out in the sreets and bang pots & pans  every
Thursday evening at 8 pm in support of the NHS (National Health
Service), and the entire population does as they are bidden. Dr Goebbels
would have loved it!

On 2020-07-20 03:59, FrankDuVal via VirtualVairs wrote:
> OK, let's start with who on this Virtual Vair list is not overweight,
> doesn't have high blood pressure, does not have a heart condition,
> never had cancer, is not diabetic (or pre-diabetic) and is not over
> 50.
>
> What do we have left, less than 10% of VVers?
>
> You are preaching to the wrong choir as they say. Go talk to the
> population in general, where the healthy people are. Until then, use
> statistics based on who WE are!
>
> My boss, over 20 years younger than me died from it. Was on a
> ventilator for over a month. Is this one of those deaths due to some
> other condition, so it should not be counted? Get REAL! Last time I
> checked,the virus was not poison, so it cannot kill directly, it has
> to kill by agrvating symptoms, such as breathing difficulties. Have
> an
> existing heart condition? There yo go, it just got a whole lot worse,
> even though days before you were feeling fine and living your life to
> the fullest.  If you are one of those people I listed at the top of
> this email, and get Covid, and you die, that does not count, since
> you
> were in poor health to start? I guess according to you older people
> should just give up.
>
> I have way too many Corvair projects to give up and die right now! SO
> I SHALL be cautious in my daily activities, and ASK YOU to do the
> same. Quit being a selfish bastard. Wear a mask when around others.
>
> I do think it is funny you list numbers, but they are just
> statistics, like those numbers/statistics you poo poo. You have an
> agenda also. It's like listening to Fox news.
>
> Now back to some Corvair news.... please!
>
> Frank DuVal
>
> On 7/19/2020 3:17 PM, Hugo Miller via VirtualVairs wrote:
>> I did say I was referring to the UK. HK flu killed about 80,000 over
>> two years; this corona thing has killed about 45,000 last time I
>> looked. So despite all the negative propaganda about the US figures,
>> the death tol per head of popuation is half that of the UK.
>> Two other factors to be taken into consideration are the massive
>> over-reporting of covid deaths, which are variously described as
>> "covid related" or people who have died "with" the virus, or deaths
>> "conected to" the virus, or of those "who have tested positive" for
>> the virus. If they just reported those who had actually died FROM the
>> virus, we might get a truer picture.
>>  And if you strip out the over-75's, those in care homes and
>> diabetics fom the figures, the risk of dying from it is less than one
>> tenth of the 'official' figures.
>> Those are the numbers. Dispute them if you wish. But don't try to
>> blind me with emotional appeals.
>>

>> On 2020-07-19 17:57, Jim Simpson via VirtualVairs wrote:
>>> But I can't let Mr. Miller's assertions go unchallenged.
>>>
>>> The US death toll from the Hong Kong flu in 1968 is estimated at
>>> about
>>> 34,000.  The current death toll from CORVID-19 in the US is 143,000
>>> and
>>> climbing.  While it leveled off for a short time, it's on the
>>> increase