<VV> TURBO PG

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 15:07:09 EST 2020

That sounds like a lot of work - I am swapping engines not
transmissions, although the little engine in the car is running so much
better now that I've sorted the carb that I'm in no rush to do an engine
swap. Maybe I should do the other carb also!
What I would like to do, but will probably never get round to it, is
fit a supercharger or even two little ones. Much better than turbos. And
superchargers are very cheap these days.