<VV> Run-on engine

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 00:46:40 EDT 2021

Empirical test time. Next time it sticks - Hopefully on a test run -kill the ignition, push in the clutch (in that order) and pull over to the side -without hitting the gas pedal. Then pull out a high-intensity flashlight, get out of the car gently and start looking for clues in the engine compartment. If nothing is obvious, take off the return spring and see what happens when you disengage the push rod from the bell-crank on the trans. That should tell you whether the issue is under the car or in the engine linkage. - Seth