<VV> oil filters

William Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Wed Apr 10 15:29:29 EDT 2024

Oil filters were covered in “Stock Is…” articles in CORSA Comminique October 1991 and January 1992 issues.

Bill
Bill

On Apr 10, 2024, at 2:34 PM, Ed Bittman via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

I've been reading the posts about oil filters. It was mentioned that a
"Stock Is" column in the Communique was all about oil filters. I saved
every "Stock Is" article and put them in a binder with an index. It
consists of 60+ pages but never saw the oil filter article. Does
anyone have a month and year for this article? I do vaguely remember a
CORSA member who had a collection of every available oil filter used
on Corvairs,wonder what happened to it? EddieB Dade City,Fla