<VV> 1965 Corvair Gas Tank Ground Wire

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 06:29:52 EST 2024

 Check the mini wire harness where it plugs into the OP switch and the engine harness. It's often in bad shape. Be sure there is no pipe tape on the threads of the OP switch. The switch itself can be bad also. Check to make sure the bulb is good in the dashboard. Make sure the dash ground is clean. Other than that, the problem may be in the harness itself.Paul Fox