<VV> wiring drawings

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 8 16:05:59 EDT 2010

By schematics, I mean electrical drawings that represent a circuit.
Look at any Helms manual (section 8) of any GM car from, say, the '80s forward. Each circuit is laid out from the 12 source, thru switchs , modules, etc to ground. You can follow how a circuit works; and what the pinouts are; the color of the wire.
It makes troubleshooting 'easy'....that's what I'm looking for.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net