<VV> Restoration - DIY is $atisfying

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 17:39:35 EDT 2010

Here's my take on it, I know not everyone can do everything on their vehicles.  When "I" restored mine I new that I could not do the body and paint work, I did the interior work (except the headliner)

 and removed all the trim work and reinstalled it after painting.  The engine needed very little but I did carbs, belts, points and plugs etc.lclc took care of what I couldn't do.  I may not have done it completely by myself, but I restored it.

Regards,

Guy Brandes
65VAIR 140