<VV> Restoration - DIY is $atisfying

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 8 18:41:03 EDT 2010

Tony,

I congratulate you on your eptness (a word?).  I've never done a headliner.
Only had converts and/or a Rampside.  Neither uses them.  Now, would I
tackle one?  Maybe, but more likely to do so with the oversight of a close
friend who owns an upholstery shop.  This for guidance purposes and possibly
fallback position if I were to screw it up.

Later, JR