<VV> Toyota - no Vair

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 15:51:30 EDT 2010

The ongoing investigation into Toyota's unintended acceleration problem and
cover up indicates that they have known of the problem since 2003.  In
addition, there are reports from their own dealership mechanics confirming
customer's complaints of this problem.

Yes, I suspect that many, if not most, of the problems are due to driver
error but there is confirmation of both a real problem as well as a cover up.

Doc
In a message dated 8/11/2010 3:24:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,