<VV> (no subject)

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 07:59:56 EDT 2010

You can do it ! I reupholstered 2 earlies with no prior experience or particular
talent for such work. Ask questions. It can be a little tedius but it is
do-able.  The front buckets are much harder and trickier to get right. The rear
seat is a good starter project to see if you have the stomach for it. Once you
remove the cover, you can assess the extent of additional work (clean up and
repaint frame, replace padding etc.) needed.