<VV> Late wiper arms

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 08:07:42 EDT 2010

Many thanks to all for the responces reguarding which wiper arms our Corvairs
came with from the factory. Pauls information hits right where I was aiming at.
I have two 65 Monzas, the Evening Orchid I`m almost finished with, and a parts
car. The Evening Orchid was built in Willowrun Dec 2, 1964 and had Anco arms and
the parts car was built in May 1965 and had Trico arms. I guess both arms could
be correct. I was just trying to determin which car may of  had replacement
arms.

Pete Inman
65 Monza