<VV> VV email server compliance (difficult) and proposal (easier ?) :

DENNIS PLEAU dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Aug 21 01:11:32 EDT 2010

I go off-line for 10 hours and this pops up.  It's not a
dictate.  It's more like email etiquette.  If someone is
on an email list you are sending to, why would you like to
send them a second copy?

Our default is no duplicates, so if a message is sent to
the list and an individual they should only get one copy.
 If you get two many names on the to and cc lines, the
message will get held for one of the admins to approve.

I usually use outlook.  I’m using webmail tonight because
this stupid hotel system won’t let outlook connect.  I use
“reply to all” delete all the other addresses other than
the VVs.  If the VVs are on the cc line, I cut and paste
it back to the to line.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Virtual Vairs Chairman