<VV> VV email server compliance (difficult) and proposal (easier ?) :

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Aug 21 02:05:40 EDT 2010

Hi Dennis,

No, the "trim prior posts" was not the "dictate" -

I started that thread, to make VV appear in the "To" field of a response, so
the "Reply" would ONLY send a response to VV

As it is now, a response must use "Reply to all" and the sender is required
to delete any individual email addresses that appear there.

Currently, if "Reply" is used, the email will only be sent to the
individual, and NOT to VV.

This is "dictated" by the configuration of the email server software, and I
believe that it is possible to change that set up ?

My proposal was related to this, and only this, issue.

Many responders have obfuscated the issue with other concerns, which, while
important, are not relevant to this issue.

Thank you for your attention,
Charlie