<VV> Charging problem

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jan 14 20:57:04 EST 2019

Stock AC Delco alternator with firewall mounted voltage regulator?

Needs +12 or so from dash to power up voltage regulator on the "dash
light" wire, #4 terminal. If there is +12ish on terminal #4, then look
at wiring between regulator and alternator..

Club member had a 66 where someone (something) chewed through the
harness over the rear axle and the wire from front to terminal #4 had an
intermittent. Repairing the harness fixed the problem.

Frank DuVal