<VV> Charging problem

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 03:20:44 EST 2019

I suspect that the voltage is being measured somewhere in the front of the car.  I'm curious to learn the voltage at the battery or the output terminal of the alternator.  The stock wiring is marginal at best and it's easy to have a serious voltage drop between the alternator and the dash.  When I redid my dash with all VDO gauges, I ran two 10Ga. wires in parallel from back to front.  Now when my two 100 watt hi-beams come on, the voltage doesn't even flicker.
Jim '66 turbovert